Wednesday 31 August 2011

Meet the Dreamers: Andrea Schroeder

Andrea Schroeder

Hello, I'm Andrea. I'm a Creativity + Meditation teacher, Healer, Artist and Magic-Maker. My work comes from the intersection of Creativity and Spirituality. Spirituality is about going inward. Creativity is about expressing outward. But they both deal with the same thing: Your Creative Spirit.

Because that’s where the magic happens. I call it Creative Magic and it helps you to get un-stuck and create all sorts of magic stuff out in the world (AKA Creative Dreaming).The Creative Magic is why my work sparkles the way it does. The tools I use are: Creative Journaling, Creative Dream Incubation and Creative Meditation.I have developed these tools over the past 15 years.

On the creative side I have a Bachelor of Applied Arts in Fashion Design and half of a degree in Interior Design. On the spiritual side I am a highly intuitive Reiki healer, I have been trained and accredited as a New Thought Healing Practitioner and have attended more workshops and retreats in personal growth, emotional process integration and intuitive development than you can shake a stick at.But it’s much less about the tools and much more about letting your Creative Magic sparkle and shine and bringing your sparkliest dreams to life. My mission is to overflow this world with Creative Dreams come true. Mine, yours, everyone’s.

Website: Creative Dream Academy. Creative Dream Incubator. Facebook. Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment